Best Pulse Oximeter In India !!
Let’s Discuss !!
In this pandemic, an oximeter is the best option to check our health daily at home, but sometimes we are confused about how to choose the best pulse oximeter.
In this blog you will know which oximeter is good for you and why do we need an oximeter?
Before covid-19 Pulse Oximeter We usually used to see in doctor’s offices and hospitals, covid-19 epidemic has affected the whole world. With the number of cases increasing daily, people have already started looking for ways to keep a check on their health. A pulse oximeter is painless and quickly measures your oxygen saturation level. A pulse oximeter is a device that has been widely used as this coronavirus epidemic has started spreading to various countries. It is a small electronic device that can also be used at home. These small devices can be easily used in homes and clinics.
A blood oxygen monitor, known as oxygen, has suddenly become a common household name. Oximeter means no need for the average household – unless you have someone at home with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), or other lung diseases such as breathing problems.
How does an oximeter work?
One such fundamental clinical gadget is Pulse Oximeter. It is a gadget that actions the oxygen level in your blood or the oxygen immersion level. Basically, an oximeter is usually clipped to the tip of your finger. Its Pulse oximeters pass a red and infrared light through your finger. Its sensors then detect the level of oxygen in your blood, depending on the way the said light moves through. The percentage of oxygen in your blood is displayed on the oximeter screen. A pulse oximeter can be described as a clip with inbuilt sensors and an LCD or analogue screen. Most modern electronic oximeters also calculate and display your pulse rate. As soon as your finger is inserted, you will be able to see the pulse and oxygen saturation in your body, as that will be shown on the screen.
Why do we need best pulse oximeter in India?
As we all are aware that the India is densely populated country and the whole world is badly suffering from this Covid-19 pandemic. During this time our Doctors and the Hospital management staff require lots of medical devices and gadgets which were not at the place during this pandemic time. So to choose the correct medical device is necessary as the patient rises in thousand of numbers suddenly. This device is easy to handle as one individual can use it at his/ Her home to check his/her pulse and oxygen level reading.
So here to get correct pulse and oxygen level reading one should use Best Pulse Oximeter In India, otherwise there are numbers of brands available in the market at cheap rate which gives doubtful reading.
There are many different reasons and purposes that support the use of oximeters, including:
Tracking the oxygen levels of patients after they have experienced a surgical procedure that requires sedation (or during surgery)
Gauging if a patient needs help breathing
Assessing the effectiveness of supplemental oxygen treatment
Evaluating the effectiveness of new medications
Many surgical procedures require the patient to be sedated. In such cases, an oximeter is used to monitor the oxygen level
While trying a new oxygen therapy treatment.
How do you use a pulse oximeter?
If you are using an in-house pulse oximeter, Apparatus will clip on your finger, toe or earlobe. Typically, this is a clip to place on your finger, and it transmits the wavelength of light to a sensor that accurately calculates your blood pressure. A protein in your blood that carries oxygen and light is absorbed by the blood.
Doctors believe that the best way to perform the test is to do it while sitting. The best finger to use on the oximeter is the middle, be sure to remove any nail polish, avoid using cold fingers and be steady. If your fingers are cold or if you move, this may not be the correct reading signal. “Also, if you use someone else’s equipment, be sure to disinfect thoroughly before and after use.
From the house of Dr Trust, this non-invasive medical device is essential equipment for patients suffering from heart diseases and athletes. It is a highly effective oximeter that shows readings in just 6 seconds.
- Water resistant
- Doctors choice
- Real-time reading in just 6 seconds.
- Water resistant product.
- Manufactured using hypoallergenic latex-free material.
- One complaint received regarding the oximeter not being suitable for daily use.
Choicemmed oximeters are an excellent choice for everyone aged 12 and above. This oximeter from the choicemind has a dual-colour OLED display for easy understanding of SpO2 and pulse.
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE
- FULL SPO2 VALUE
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS
- ACCOMODATES WIDE RANGE OF FINGER SIZES
- R12 months warranty
- Suitable for a variety of finger sizes.
- Includes two AAA batteries so that you can use them instantly.
- Complaints have been received regarding the look of the product.
Serving India since 1963, the BPL brand is one of the most prominent brands in India. A product of BPL Medical Technologies, this smart oximeter is a must-have during these COVID times.
- Measures the pulse rate with a minimum deviation of +/-2 bpm
- Colour OLED Display
- 20 hours battery support
- Light and Compact design
- Alert system
- A few complaints have been received regarding the look of the device.
HealthSense has taken complete precautions while creating this medical device. Manufactured using medical-grade silicone and is latex-free to prevent any allergic reaction while measuring.
- It has a colour OLED display which has large fonts & brightness control
- The device features an auto rotate screen and displays colour changing visual alerts
- Compact Design.
- 1.5 hours of battery back up.
- More than 60% 5-star ratings
- Reviews suggest there needs to be improvement in packaging.
- ONE BUTTON OPERATES ALL
- FAST READING & SMART DISPLAY
- 1-year manufacturing warranty
- Fast and accurate reading in just 8 seconds
- User-friendly design.
- Based on a few complaints, it was found that there was an issue in the SpO2 readings.
- Accurate and reliable
- Bright OLED Multi Direction Display
- EASY OPRATION
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
- 24 hours battery backup
- Ideal for people in sports
- Ergonomic design
- Expensive than other oximeters present in the market
Suitable for patients suffering from diseases like heart failure, bronchial asthma and other heart ailments. The design makes it an ideal choice for high-altitude sports and athletes.
- Extra small & portable with a weight of only 2 ounces and a size of 2.4 x 1.4 x 1.2 inches the beurer po30 is extra-small and suitable for use at home and on the move
- Ideal for sportsperson and patients suffering from heart diseases
- Five years warranty.
- 4.4 stars given for ease of use
Complaints regarding fluctuation in Sp02 readings
Sold by Ikigai in India, from the house of Tamizhanda, this pulse oximeter has a nine months warranty. The P-01 oximeter includes 2 Duracell batteries which have a six-month warranty.
- FREE DURACELL WORTH Rs 50
- 9 MONTH WARRANTY
- QUALITY CONTROL
- 9 Months warranty
- Equipped with 2 Duracell batteries which have a 6-month warranty.
- No complaints received as of yet.
A very reliable pulse oximeter from Dr Odin, a prominent health and awareness brand, is spread across five countries. This oximeter gives you an accurate reading of blood oxygen level, pulse rate and PI in a period of 10 seconds.
- MONITORING SATURATION.
- EASY OPERATION
- LED DISPLAY
- PORTABLE and DURABLE
- Six months replaceable warranty
- High-density ABS plastic
- PI indication along with SpO2 and pulse rate
- A few complaints regarding the product not functioning correctly.
From the house of MediWeave, this pulse oximeter helps you monitor your oxygen or SpO2 level, pulse rate and even perfusion index (PI). With a simple and sleek design that includes a single button for easy operation.
- SpO2 and pulse rate now faces instead of away from the user for easy read
- Pulse sound function, alert function, four directions and six display modes.
- Finger chamber with smart spring system.
- Pulse Sound Function
- Comparatively large display.
- Ideal for sports and health enthusiasts.
- Some negative reviews regarding the fluctuation in SpO2 readings.